Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It never ends.




I am Kira Sykes Katastrophe .. at least that's what you will know me as.
I thoroughly enjoy heavy metal music, and throwing down in my living room.
Adam Lambert is fantastic to me, love him.
I dislike spiders, and onions.
I live in Auburn, and work at Giant Tiger.
taking pictures is fun :) I like to do that.
I have a dog, named Mara. I named her. She is mine. A German Shepherd/ Collie cross. A jealous jealous large creature. Like me. She is mine.
Bring Me The Horizon is like God to me, its almost obsessive. I'm so in love with them, the music, the everything. They melt my life. I will marry Oliver Sykes, mark my words.
Top 5 - Bring Me The Horizon, A Day To Remember, Anti-Flag, Underoath, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
MY BLOG NAME is in fact a DEVIL WEARS PRADA SONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment